Add modern flair to your living space with this Risa TV stand. This open architecture piece includes a black metal frame, smoked glass shelves and a Meridian Cherry finish on real wood veneer and solids. The concave side panels feature a woven wood and metal pattern. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 70" and up to 105 lbs. The integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires and cables to keep your entertainment space looking neat and organized. The open design offers a beautiful display area for decorative pieces, AV components and assorted entertainment accessories.
- Risa TV Stand for TVs up to 55", Meridian Cherry
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 70" and up to 105 lbs.
- Perfect for large sound bars or center channel speakers
- Meridian Cherry finished wood
- Concave side panels with a woven wood and metal pattern
- Elegant, smoked tempered safety glass shelves, supported by a black metal frame
- Open architecture design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- CMS® Cable Management System hides and routes unsightly wires
- Easy to assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- 1 year limited warranty
||Up to 70 inches
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.