Contemporary meets industrial in this attractive TV stand. The plank top and Old World Birch finish give it a unique look while black frame legs provide a striking contrast. This unit holds TVs up to 70" or up 105 lbs. and offers ample storage, perfect for storing media accessories. A partitioned full-length shelf neatly holds AV components. The open center shelf and side cabinets with faux drawer-front doors provide ample storage space and adjustable shelves. It features an integrated CMS® Cable Management System to route and hide cables and wires while providing ventilation for components. This cabinet is part of the AIM Assembles in Minutes furniture line providing quick and easy assembly. This TV stand offers fine furniture quality paired with great convenience.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 70" and up to 105 lbs.
- Old World Birch finish and Matte Black powder coated metal hardware and frame
- Large, partitioned top shelf and open center shelving provide convenient space for AV components
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System to hide and manage unsightly wires and cables
- Assembles in minutes - quick and easy-to-assemble with an owner's manual and easy to follow instructions
- Partial open front design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Two faux drawer side cabinets with one adjustable shelf each
- Two-shelf open center with one adjustable shelf
Old Wood Birch
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.