For a TV stand that offers options, this Triple Play 62" TV Stand is the right move. It can hold most flat screen TVs up to 65" or up to 60 lbs., plus multiple audio video components. The Triple Play system offers three configuration options to meet your display and room layout. In addition to mounting your TV on the rear swivel mounting system, this system can be removed so the TV can be placed on top of the stand, or the TV can be hung on the included swivel wall mount and the stand can be used as a three-shelf stand-alone table. It features black tempered safety glass shelves with a black metal frame for a cool modern look. The open architecture design provides plenty of ventilation and an integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and organizes unsightly wires and cables.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 60 lbs.
- Display your TV three ways - on the stand, mounted on a universal swivel pole or wall mounted
- Black tempered safety glass with black metal frame
- An integrated cable management system to hide and manage unsightly wires and cables
- Open architecture design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 65" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.