At the end of the day, take some time to unwind and clear your mind by enjoying a movie, book, or a glass of wine in front of this classical contemporary TV stand. Upgrade the décor of any room with this elegant piece, perfect for most flat screen TVs up to 65 and up to 90 lbs. The black finish and Antique Nickel hardware blend well with existing décor. The accent molding around the top and glass pane doors with wood X mullion design offer a beautiful touch to any living space. Utilize the adjustable three-shelf storage to house AV components, books, games or anything requiring storage in your living area. The integrated CMS® Cable Management System easily hides all unsightly wires and cables and makes this piece ideal for housing AV components. This versatile TV stand can also be used as an attractive hall console or sofa table. All hardware is included and it assembles easily for simple set-up and quick enjoyment. Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 90 lbs.
- Large open center shelves for easy access and storing gaming systems, cable boxes and other AV components
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires and cables
- Easy to assemble, includes an owner s manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Two side cabinets and open center include adjustable wood shelving
- This versatile TV stand can also be used as an attractive hall console or sofa table
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
TV Stand / Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.