Enjoy attractive, mid-century modern design with this TV stand for TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs. The tapered legs and Broadwalk Birch finish round out the cool, retro look of this piece. Asymmetrically divided for a distinctive look, the stand features a smaller area with an adjustable shelf on the left and a larger area with adjustable shelf on the right. A single sliding cabinet door moves across the full length of the stand and conceals either the entire left storage cabinet area of the stand, or a portion of the larger right-hand shelving area. Regardless of the configuration, storage options abound for media components, gaming consoles and anything else you need to store. The integrated CMS® Cable Management System routes and hides unsightly cables and wires. This TV stand can also be used as a hall console or sofa table. All hardware is included and it assembles easily for simple set-up and quick enjoyment.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Large open shelving for easy access and for storing gaming system, cable box and other AV components
- Sliding door can be positioned on either side or center for hidden storage
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires and cables
- Easy to assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Side cabinet includes adjustable wood shelving
- Versatile TV stand can also be used as an attractive hall console or sofa table
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.