Host movie or game night in front of this open architecture, multi-use TV stand for flat screen TVs up to 60 and up to 75 lbs. With a mixed wood and metal design, the large open shelves are perfect for storing entertainment accessories, AV components and decorative items for display. The CMS® Cable Management System integrated into the back panel hides and manages unsightly wires and cables to keep your entertainment area looking clean and organized. This TV stand can also be used as a hall console, accent table or sofa table. All hardware is included and it assembles easily for simple set-up and quick enjoyment. A touch up pen is included to keep your TV stand looking fresh and new.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Open architecture, industrial inspired design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Easily accessible, open storage space for gaming system, cable box and other A/V components
- Versatile TV stand can also be used as an attractive hall console or sofa table
- Integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Tipping-restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.